Nascar Kits Sweepstakes
1. No Purchase Necessary. The Scale Auto NASCAR Kits Sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States and Canada (except Quebec) only, 18 years of age or older. Employees (and their dependents and immediate household members) of Kalmbach Publishing Co., their advertising and promotional agencies and sponsoring companies are not eligible to participate.
2. Sweepstakes Entry. To enter, complete and submit electronically the online entry form at
. The Online Entry Form must be filled out completely to be eligible. Incomplete entry forms are void. One entry per household per sweepstakes. Entries submitted using bot or automated technology are ineligible and may be deleted. Or enter by subscribing at
. Kalmbach Publishing Co. assumes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries or for any computer, online, telephone, or human error or technical malfunctions that may occur. All entries become the property of Kalmbach Publishing Co. and will not be acknowledged or returned.
The official ending date for The Scale Auto NASCAR Sweepstakes will be April 30th, 2013, and all entries must be transmitted or postmarked no later than that date.
3. Prizes and Odds of Winning. One drawing will be held on or around May 1st, 2013 for the following: One (1) NASCAR model kit (retail value: $20.00 each) will be given to twenty (20) winners. Cash equivalents of merchandise will not be awarded. Substituting prizes is not allowed. Any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Total circulation for Scale Auto magazine is 20,460. Sweepstakes void in Quebec and void where prohibited.
4. Validation and Acceptance. Winners in the Scale Auto NASCAR Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing. Canadian prize awards subject to skill test requirement. By entering the sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these official rules and all decisions of Kalmbach Publishing Company. Sweepstakes entries void if not legible, not completed in full, not obtained legitimately, or if forged, photocopied, mechanically reproduced, late or tampered with. The potential winners may have to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, publicity release and Release of Liability within fourteen (14) days of notification. In the event of non-compliance, alternate winners will be randomly drawn. No responsibility is assumed for lost, stolen, misdirected or late entries or notifications. All sweepstakes entries become the property of Kalmbach Publishing Co. and will not be returned.
5. Winner's List. For a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Scale Auto NASCAR Sweepstakes Winners List, P.O. Box 1612, Waukesha, WI 53187-1612. Residents of FL, VT, and WA may omit stamp. Requests must be received by July 15, 2011. Or check the Scale Auto web site (www.ScaleAutoMag.com) after April 30th, 2013.
6. Kalmbach Publishing Co. shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, cost or expense arising, directly or indirectly, in connection with sweepstakes and the prize awarded.
7. Sponsored by Kalmbach Publishing Co., P.O. Box 1612, Waukesha, WI 53187-1612.