Tips and Tech

Plumbing a cool can

Published: August 1, 2005
Q: What is a "cool can"? Is it an early type of coolant-overflow container? How do I plumb it? Also, I've done my first flipnose conversion on the AMT/Ertl '55 Chevy kit, but I couldn't find any reference material on how to do it. I'm pleased with the build, but it was frustrating redoing and remodifying a lot of my work as I went along. Is there a remote chance of an article showing how to do a flipnose conversion the right way? To read the answer to this question, become a subscriber today and get all the benefits Scale Auto has to offer!
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Scale Auto magazine subscribers.
Already a Subscriber?
If you are already a subscriber to Scale Auto magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you will first need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
Login  Register
Subscribe TODAY!
Subscribe today and get 6 issues PLUS access to these great online features:
  • Tips and Techniques - Search more than 450 tips
  • Kit Reviews - Browse through our collection of more than 350 kit reviews
  • Interviews with the experts
  • Desktop Wallpaper
Subscribers can also participate in our forums, browse the collection of how-to articles, post photos in our online photo gallery, receive our monthly e-mail newsletter, and manage your account online.
Free Monthly Newsletter
Expand Ribbon
close logo